Sara likes to share her own concoctions on the Internet, teaching us all how to cook with some brief lessons.Â Let’s take a look at one, shall we?
Wanda’s Macaroni Salad
It’s not your traditional macaroni salad!
In a bowl, beat together and incorporate…
- One 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 pint of “real” mayonnaise
- 1 pound box of elbow macaroni
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 large carrots OR 2 cups shredded carrots
- Salt and Pepper, as desired
According to Sara, the final calorie count is 6805, with 358 grams of fat…but only 68 of those are saturated!
Now, I’m not an expert chef or anything, but I do enjoy cooking.Â That said, am I the only one who thinks this seems a bit overboard?Â Why is there so much mayonnaise?Â There’s only a few more videos up on Sara’s ID.Â From what I gather, she recently deleted an account and re-upped the videos, choosing to disable the comments, since all the videos were uploaded one month ago.